Competition Closes on: 22/12/2018
Please answer the following question in the contact form above, to enter the competition.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before you enter.
In the story of Cinderella, the Fairy Godmother traditionally turns which fruit into a coach to take Cinderella to the ball?
- By participating in the competition, entrants agree to the terms that are stated on the CCR website. Entrants accept that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification.
- Competitions are open to UK residents.
- All competitions are open to entrants aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from his/her parent or guardian.
- Volunteers at Chelmsford Community Radio may not enter this competition. Any family members of CCR volunteers will also not be eligible to enter.
- Only 1 entrant per household can take part.
- Anyone who has won any other competition on CCR (whether online or on air) within 90 days of the current closing date cannot enter unless the competition conditions stated on this page expressly allow it.
- Entry is free.
- All entries must be submitted by the specified closing date/time.
- You must give CCR your contact details to enter competitions via the contact form. We will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering competitions and will not publish or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- You can take part in the online competition via the CCR Competition contact form, or by emailing your answer to email@example.com
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from all valid correct submissions.
- Competition winners can collect tickets from the boxoffice of the Civic Theatre, Chelmsford, from one hour before the performance.
- Queries about competitions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner of the £100 Travel Zoo voucher
Winner of 2 iPad's winner
- It was wonderful to meet you guys and see (and hear) for ourselves just what an amazing job you and the CCR team of volunteers are all doing. It's great to see that England's newest City has finally got a Community Radio Station.Peter Hall, Havens Hospices