Competition Closes on: 1/11/2017
Please answer the question below in the contact form to enter the competition.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before you enter.
Please come back when there is a competition underway
- By participating in the competition, entrants agree to the terms that are stated on the CCR website. Entrants accept that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification.
- Competitions are open to UK residents.
- All competitions are open to entrants aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from his/her parent or guardian.
- Volunteers at Chelmsford Community Radio may not enter this competition. Any family members of CCR volunteers will also not be eligible to enter.
- Only 1 entrant per household can take part.
- Entry is free.
- All entries must be submitted by the specified closing date/time.
- You must give CCR your contact details to enter competitions via the contact form. We will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering competitions and will not publish or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- You can only take part in the online competition via the CCR Competition contact form.
- You can only take part in an on-air competition by contacting the studio.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from all valid correct submissions.
- Competition winners must be able to come and collect their prize from CCR. We will not be posting prizes.
- Queries about competitions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner of the £100 Travel Zoo voucher
Winner of 2 iPad's winner
- It was wonderful to meet you guys and see (and hear) for ourselves just what an amazing job you and the CCR team of volunteers are all doing. It's great to see that England's newest City has finally got a Community Radio Station.Peter Hall, Havens Hospices